Sports Dietitians Australia (SDA) is a professional organisation of dietitians specialising in the field of sports nutrition. We are creating leaders in sports nutrition practice who can provide diet and nutrition advice to help you achieve your personal and sporting goals.
On our website, you'll find:
- The latest sports nutrition information in our Fact Sheets
- an Accredited Sports Dietitian in your local area
- Nutrition for Exercise & Sport Courses for health care professionals or anyone interested in 'getting an edge'
- Sports Nutrition Courses for Dietitians on the pathway to becoming a sports dietitian
- how to Join SDA
- With lots of fun runs approaching (Melbourne Marathon, City 2 Sea), our Distance Running fact sheet will provide you some handy nutrition tips to maximise your running performance.
VOLUNTEERS WANTED: Non-vegetarian, active males between 18 to 38 years for a study on Methods of Carnosine loading and high-intensity interval training on muscle and cycling performance. Interested, click here.