|» Research Hub||» School Projects|
|» Nutrition Bites Blog||» Nutrition Abroad|
|» Fuelling Active Kids|
Welcome to our Resources section where you'll find:
- past issues of our Nutrition Bites Blog
- great information to support your future champion - Fuelling Active Kids
- Cookbooks and sports nutrition texts below.
Stuck for a gift idea? What about one of the Survival Cookbook series ?
Developed by a team of sports dietitians at the Australian Institute of Sport and athletes themselves, these books are not only aimed at athletes, but anyone who is interested in maintaining a healthy diet in a busy lifestyle. Recipes are accompanied by a nutritional analysis, cooking hints and a selection of tips from AIS athletes. Quick and delicious, the recipes are designed to provide maximum energy and nutrition with minimal time and effort. ($29.95 each)
- Survival For the Fittest - Recipes for busy athletes and health and fitness professionals
- Survival Around the World - Delicious and foolproof recipes for travelling athletes
- Survival For Active Families - Struggling to feed your family healthy and nutritious recipes? This is for you!
Purchase via our Online Store
You might also be interested in these other Nutrition Titles, available from our friends at Human Kinetics:
Advanced Sports Nutrition - 2nd edition. ($28.95)
Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook - 4th edition ($23.95)
Nutrient Timing for Peak Performance ($22.95)
Performance Nutrition ($29.95)