Exercise Induced Gastrointestinal Syndrome – Causes, Exacerbation & Implications
This webinar is a precursor to Dr Ricardo Costa's presentation at the SDA Conference in October 2017. This webinar will guide you through:
– Incidence and severity of gastrointestinal symptoms during exercise;
– Primary, secondary, and consequential mechanisms of exercise-induced gastrointestinal syndrome, and links to symptoms;
– Factors that exacerbate exercise-associated gastrointestinal syndrome; and
– Acute and chronic health implications.
(At the Conference Ricardo will discuss prevention and management strategies).
CPD Points: Professional Development > Self Directed Study > Online Lecture = 10 pts.
* Please do not share recordings with colleagues and friends. SDA receives notifications for all downloads, and if we notice downloads from non-purchasers, appropriate steps will be taken.
**By downloading these files, please be aware – all content is the intellectual property of individuals (as named), and Sports Dietitians Australia. Files must not be shared, copied or further disseminated without the express and written permission of Sports Dietitians Australia. Permission is not given for any commercial use or sale of this material.