Developed in partnership by Miele Home Economist Loughlin Hunter & Claire Saundry, APD, AccSD
Serves 4-6 | Prep time 5 minutes + 10-20 minutes cooling time | Cooking time 8 minutes
- 2 x 400ml cans coconut milk
- 120g chia seeds
- 100ml maple syrup
- ½ punnet strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters
- ½ punnet raspberries, hulled and kept whole
- 50g roasted macadamia nuts, chopped
- Place coconut milk, chia seeds and maple syrup into a bowl and mix together.
- Divide evenly among 4-6 small glass jars or bowls and cover.
- Place in the steam oven and steam at 100°C for 6 minutes. The pudding should have thickened and can be placed into the refrigerator to cool for 10-20 minutes.
- Place both the berries in a solid steam tray and steam at 100°C for 2 minutes.
- Serve the poached berries on top of the chia puddings and top with the chopped macadamia nut.
|Nutrient||Per serve (260g)|
|Energy – kJ||2543|