- 1 bunch basil leaves
- 1 medium Lebanese cucumber
- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- 80 g fetta
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 5 thick slices olive sourdough (or regular sourdough plus some olives)
- Tear sourdough into bite size pieces, and toast under grill until light brown and crisp.
- Chop tomatoes into halves/ quarters depending on size.
- In a bowl mix together cherry tomatoes and sliced cucumber, add in toasted sourdough
- Place in a large serving dish and scatter with torn basil leaves and crumbled fetta.
- In a small jar place olive oil and balsamic vinegar. When ready to serve, shake the jar until
combined and drizzle over the salad.
|Energy – kJ||1242|
|Saturated Fat (g)||3|