- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- ½ apple chopped
- 1 tbsp pecans
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tsp maple syrup if desired
- ¾ cup milk/almond milk (plus little extra if required)
- Put oats, quinoa, apple and pecans in food processor and blend for 5-10 seconds until broken down
- Mix in cinnamon, egg, maple and milk.
- Leave to sit for approx. 15 mins (if you have time!) and then add additional milk if required to get good pancake consistency. Meanwhile heat non stick pan to medium/hot temperature.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes each side.
SDA Member Lorna Garden
Book a consult with Lorna here