Dairy Foods: Weight, Body Composition & Health (online module)
This 30min Online Learning Module will provide fitness professionals—and anyone seeking clarification—with current scientific knowledge to best support clients regarding the consumption of dairy products and its role in their daily diet.
Fitness Australia CEC = 1
Specifically this module will help bust three of the common myths about dairy (regarding sugar levels, lactose intolerance and inflammation) and demonstrates that dairy does not interfere with weight or fat loss.
This module also supports the professional scope and boundaries of fitness professionals as outlined in “Fitness Australia Position Statement: Scope of Practice for Registered Exercise Professionals“.
How to purchase and access the online learning module:
- add the item to your cart by clicking the blue “REGISTER” button below
- proceed to payment/checkout
- once your payment has been processed, your screen will show a page titled: “ORDER RECEIVED“
- under the heading “ORDER DETAILS” will be two blue buttons (one for the online module; one for the compulsory reading list)
- if you don’t intend to do the module immediately, save these links so that you can come back to them at a later time
If you have any queries at all, please contact: email@example.com
To access the “Dairy Foods: Weight, Body Composition & Health” module, and attain Fitness Australia’s CEC, you must have your Certificate III in Fitness.