- 3 scoops organic whey or vege protein powder
- 300 ml water
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup low fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- Put protein powder and water into a shaker and shake until all powder is dissolved.
- In a jar, mix together the protein mixture and chia seeds. Set aside for 15 minutes for chia to soak up the liquid, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Once soaked, top chia pudding with Greek yoghurt, honey, cinnamon, fruit, and pumpkin seeds.
- Eat immediately or keep in the fridge overnight for breakfast on the go.
|Nutrient||Per serve (423g)|
|Energy – kJ||2849|