Developed in partnership by Miele Home Economist Loughlin Hunter & Claire Saundry, APD, AccSD
Serves 4 | Prep time 10 minutes | Cooking time 10 minutes
- 300g purple Sapphire or purple Congo potatoes
- 150g green beans, trimmed
- 4 fresh free range eggs
- 2 baby cos lettuce, outside leaves removed and cut into halves
- Small handful basil leaves
- 2 salmon fillets (approximately 150g each fillet)
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful black olives, pitted
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Cut the potatoes into 1cm rounds.
- Place the potatoes in the steam oven and steam at 100°C for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the eggs into the steam oven, making sure to leave the potatoes to continue to cook, steam for a further 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add the salmon in the steam oven and steam for 1 minute.
- Add the green beans to the steam oven and steam for a further 2 minutes.
- All items should be in the steam oven and as a result the potatoes would have steamed for just over 10 minutes and should be tender.
- Quickly whisk all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add the lettuce, potatoes, beans, olives and tomatoes to the dressing. Toss the bowl to coat all the ingredients with the dressing.
- Divide the salad into 4 bowls and top with the quartered egg and flaked salmon.
|Nutrient||Per serve (390g)|
|Energy – kJ||2410|