- 100 g dark chocolate
- 500 g strawberries
- 250 g blueberries
- 6 sponge finger biscuits
- 4 tbs espresso coffee
- 4 passionfruit
- 2 cups low fat Greek yoghurt
- Melt chocolate in microwave, stirring every 10 seconds until smooth.
- Dip 8 strawberries into the chocolate, and place in the fridge until set.
- In a suitable bowl, soak biscuits in espresso coffee.
- Cut the remaining strawberries into thin slices.
- Place a thin layer of blueberries on the bottom of four small bowls or glasses. Then layer the soaked biscuits, strawberry
slices and yoghurt. Top with passionfruit pulp and leftover blueberries, and set in the fridge to chill until serving.
- Top with chocolate coated strawberries to serve.
|Energy – kJ||1600|