Clinical Sports Nutrition – 5th Edition, Burke & Deakin (e-Book)
The complete practical and clinical reference providing the latest sports nutrition information, drawing on scientific research from around the globe. All chapters have been substantially revised and updated in addition to seven new commentaries:
- a molecular view of exercise
- female athlete triad and energy availability
- measuring energy availability
- treating low energy availability
- vegetarian eating
- antioxidant supplementation and exercise
- fluid guidelines.
Upon purchase of this e-Book, SDA will be in contact to despatch your access code to you.